Learn the truth about this juice extractor…
Welcome to my Breville BJE510XL Ikon Juice Fountain review. I presume you came here for an unbiased review with all the facts, and not a sales page like many other so-called “reviews”. I have had the luck to try out all of Breville’s juice extractors and I have written fair reviews that talk about both the drawbacks and the advantages.
This is Breville’s mid-range juicer and I like it. It has a couple of minor drawbacks that I’ll cover but overall I think it is a good juicer. Many consumers agree with me and I think that is why it has been in the top of Amazon’s bestseller list for some time now.
This is what this review will cover
- What is it and what is it not?
- What do you get when you buy it?
- Pros and cons.
- What are other consumers saying?
- Where to get the best deal?
What Is It And What Is It Not?
The Breville BJE510XL Ikon is for casual juicing but in my opinion it would work well for heavy juicing too because the quality is good and people I’ve talked to tell me they have been using it everyday for years.
One thing that sets the BJE510XL apart from other juicers is its speed. In only a few seconds you can enjoy a glass of freshly made juice. This is what sets the top juicers apart from the lower quality ones.
The reason it is so fast and powerful is because of its 900-watt motor. This allows you to juice harder vegetables and fruits such as apples, beetroots and carrots without worrying about damaging the motor.
It has also got a built-in electronic smart chip that increases power to the cutting disk when needed and lowering the power when there is no need for it. This prevents jamming and overheating of the motor increasing the product life cycle.
Cleaning the Breville BJE510XL is very easy because all its components are detachable and dishwater safe. Of cause if you let the pulp dry on the components you will have some problems getting them clean. I recommend you rinse them right after use.
What Do You Get When You Buy A Breville BJE510XL Ikon Juice Fountain
- Breville BJE510XL Ikon juice extractor
- Modern juice jug with froth separator
- 3.2 qt (3 L) pulp container
- Owner’s manual
- Juice recipe book in two languages,
- Food pusher for safe insertion of the produce
- Cleaning brush to help with the cleaning
Pros And Cons
- Like many other juicers it won’t juice everything, it has problems with things like wheat grass, parsley and mint, if that is what you want you should look for a masticating juicer…
- It also has problems with fruits with bitter seeds such as Pomegranates. This is because it crushes everything also the seeds this can give quite a bad flavor to your juice…
- The price can seem a little high but here you are paying for quality that will last many years…
- It is very powerful and extracts the juice really fast and efficient. All the remaining pulp is completely dry. So all the juice from vegetables and fruits is extracted …
- It is very easy to clean…
- It comes with a one year warranty…
What Are Other Consumer Saying?
At Amazon the Breville Ikon Juice Fountain has got great reviews. If you want to read their reviews, just click the link below.
Where To Get The Best Price
By now you have read my review and might be wondering where to buy the Breville BJE510XL.The cheapest price I have found is on Amazon there you also get free shipping which saves you some extra money. If you find a cheaper price let me know and I’ll update this review. But I recommend you head over to Amazon right now and check it out…