Hi friend and welcome,
In this review I’ll talk about the Breville JE98XL juicer, both its pros and cons. You might have heard some great things about this juicer and most of them are true. Of course every product has a few drawbacks and so does this but even if they are not major ones you should still be aware of them.
So if you are going to buy a Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain, you should read this review first to get a clear picture of what it can and can’t do. When you have read through this review you will have a good understanding of this juicer and know if it suits your needs… So read on…
Here Is What This Review Will Cover
- What can you expect from the Breville JE98XL?
- What is included?
- The pros and cons
- What are other consumers saying?
- Where to get the best price?
What Can You Expect From The Breville JE98XL Juicer?
The Breville JE98XL is one of Breville’s mid-range juicers and is considered to be one of top juicer on the market right now, this is probably why it’s been on Amazon’s bestseller list for ages and why it’s got so many positive reviews.
It has got a powerful 850-watt motor that can juice both vegetables and fruits. It has got two speed settings, the slower setting has a speed of 6,500 RPM which is great for juicing softer vegetables and fruits, such as berries, tomatoes and watermelon.
The other speed setting runs at 12,000 RPM and is used for harder fruits and veggies. The two speeds make it simple to use because you don’t need to know what each speed is used for like on other juicers. Basically slow is for soft fruits and veggies and fast for hard, why complicate things with five different speed settings?
One thing to note is this is not a wheatgrass juicer and it is not suitable for juicing leafy greens. If you are looking for a juicer for this purpose then you need to get a masticating juicer which will cost you a great deal more but also gives a much better result. Click here for our guide to masticating juicers!
One feature I really like about the Breville JE98XL juicer is the feeding chute, it is 3-inches wide which allows you to put veggies and fruit in whole, without chopping them up first. This makes juicing much faster and simpler, just clean the fruits and vegetables and then juice. Never get a juicer that hasn’t got a feeding chute that is less than 3 inches!
As safety measures it has got a locking arm that prevents the juicer from being operated unless it is in place. This is great if you have small children so no accidents can happen. It has also got an overload protection LED so you don’t accidently burnout the motor by putting too much stress on it.
Cleaning it is very easy because all parts are dishwasher safe so you don’t have to spend time cleaning up after juicing. One thing to remember is don’t let the parts lay around with pulp on them. The pulp will dry which makes it almost impossible to clean of.
The design is compact and professional making it easy to use and move around. Unlike bigger juicers that are a pain to get in and out of the cupboards this one is small and light. It is not made with stainless steel like the pictures might suggest but from high quality plastic coated with satin giving it that stainless steel look.
What Is Included?
- Breville JE98X juice extractor
- A stainless-steel quality micro mesh filter basket
- A special cleaning brush designed for the filter basket
- 1-liter juice jug that features a froth separator
- A 1-year warranty
Pros And Cons
- It doesn’t juice wheatgrass and leafy greens well but for that you need a more expensive juicer…
- It has only got a 1-year warranty…
- It produces foam on the juice. This is because of the high speed and all centrifugal juicers do this. When you buy the Breville JE98XL juicer you also get a foam separator just for this job.
- Easy to clean and use…
- Compact design that looks great and not too heavy…
- LED overload protection that prevents you from burning out the motor…
What Are Other Consumers Saying?
It has got a lot of great reviews by people who have bought it. You can read more real reviews at Amazon.com
Where To Get The Best Price?
I recommend you buy from Amazon and there are several reasons why:
- They have the best price online…
- It is a big company that you can trust so you don’t have to fear for your credit card number being stolen and misused…
- You know that it is the real product you get and not some cheap fake juicer…
- Their customer service is topnotch and they are always willing to help you out if there are any problems…
So head over to Amazon and check it out…