Frozen mascarponecheesecake with red delicious summer berries. “The tastiest I’ve done.” This is a simple birthday cake you can make by whipping up things you have in your kitchen! The looks and the taste are second to none!
- 4 pc organic eggs
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pc lemon, shell
- 200 g mascarpone cheese
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 300 g digestive biscuits
- Garnish Strawberries, raspberries, currants
The recipe gives a cheesecake. By using a cake mold you can get this dessert a little more luxurious look, but it is of course as well do it in a dish or plastic box. Bucket up the cheesecake with a spoon into bowls for serving.
- Separate the yolks from the whites (but it is no yolk in the whites).
- Beat the egg yolks, sugar and grated lemon peel porous in a bowl.
- Stir in the mascarpone.
- Whip the cream until fluffy and fold it into batter.
- Beat the whites until stiff and carefully mix them into the batter.
- Crush the biscuits finely in a blender (or put them in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin).
- Rev crumbs and batter in a cake mold. The bottom and top layer should be biscuit crumbs.
- Tap the mold gently on the table so that any air bubbles.
- Freeze dough for 3-4 hours, so it is easy to freeze before serving.
- Wash the outside of the mold with warm water to loosen cheesecake easy.
- Serve with sliced strawberries and other red summer berries.