Categories : Indian Cuisine
Try this nice Indian stew it has got a lot of flavor and is easy and quick to make. Always use non-toxic cookware when cooking so you don’t poison yourself and your family you can read more OrGreenic kitchenware reviews. As with all Indian food you can reduce the chilli without it changing the main flavor of the dish, enjoy!
2 C Yoghurt (1 Day Old)
1 Pinch Turmeric
1 Stem Curry Leaves
1 Tsp Chilli Powder
1 Small Piece Ginger
2 Green Chillies
1 Tsp Oil
1/2 Tsp Black Mustard Seeds
1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
1 Pinch Asafoetida
200 Grams Pumpkin (Or Any Other Vegetable)
1 Tbsp Gram Flour (Besan)
Salt — To Taste
1. Boil vegetables until firm and cooked.
2. Beat the yoghurt. Mix the gram flour in it, without lumps.
3. Add turmeric, salt, chilli powder, curry leaves and a cup of water to
5. Cook. Allow it to thicken, stirring it all the while, to stop it from boiling over. Simmer on low heat. Remove after it is well blended.
6. Fry mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida. Season.