- 600 g salmon fillet, cut into 8 slices
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 pcs avocado, cut into dice-sized pieces
- 2 pcs tomatoes cut into dice-sized pieces
- 2 x limes, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, small
- 1 st romaine lettuce, shredded
- 8 pcs taco shells
- Jalapeños pickled from jar
Use an open grill with charcoal or gas grill. Chipotle mayonnaise Mix 2 cups mayonnaise 3 tablespoons chipotle sauce. More recipes from the book can be found here.
How to make this
- Prepare all the ingredients and heat taco shells.
- Let the charcoal burn down to an ashy embers.
- Ordinate the heat … makes it very strong.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Grill over direct heat; cook it for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place the accessories in bowls and let everyone fill their taco.