I’m a coffee lover and I guess that’s why I decided to buy a coffee machine to use at home so I can get myself a fresh cup of quality coffee anytime I want. I was looking around for awhile before I decided to buy Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing system, since it has received so much attention as well as positive feedback from other coffee lovers.
Although it was my idea to get my own coffee machine, I wasn’t prepared to spend over a hundred and fifty dollars on it. That’s what set me back and got me to look more into what made this Keurig B70 a good investment. I’m sure that might just be one of the reasons why you’re here reading this post right now.
So here’s what I will cover in this post:
- The unique features of Keurig Platinum B70
- What other customers have said about the Keurig B70
- The pros and cons
- Where to get the Keurig B70 coffee maker cheap with warranty
So here we go…
The unique features of Keurig Platinum B70
Choosing a Coffee Maker is actually something that some people tend to hate. I’m sure we’ve all been through the situations where these coffee makers does not last quite as long as we would expect. Either that or the coffee does not taste quite right. And it was a pain in the butt to set up the machine!
The most common problem probably has a lot to do with the fact that we do not want to spend too much time to do a research on a coffee maker. Why do that when there is a wide selection at a local department stores right? Because when it comes to being cheap, does it always end up being that you get what you pay for. Well, Keurig Coffee Maker isn’t the cheapest coffee machine around, but it surely has many outstanding features.
Keurig B70 Coffee Maker is probably one of the most famous in the business of Coffee Makers. The brand is considered a top line, and for good reason. From the sleek design, the ability to brew a cup at a time explains why it’s no wonder Keurig is the big man on campus.
Keurig B70 Coffee Maker Features:
- Single-cup brewing system with patented K-Cups
- Wide range of five cup size options for brewing
- Auto On/Off, Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature Control and the “Set Your Favorite Cup Size” option.
- User-friendly blue backlit LCD display
- Measures 13-4/5 by 10-2/7 by 13 inches; 1-year limited warranty
This decision of looking into buying Keurig Platinum B70 is for personal use; I wanted a coffee machine I can have working while I do other things around the house. The digital features of the machine come in handy as I can set it on auto-off so I can focus on other tasks around the house.
What I love about the auto setting is that the machine can be programmed to start brewing before I wake up! That way I know I won’t have to wait around to enjoy the first cup of my favorite coffee, or even during the day when I want one more because I can set it to self-heating on auto. It is energy-saving, as opposed to what a lot of people might think that having a machine running around the clock is a waste of electric power. It’s simply put like this, it’s not that the machine is working all the time, it’s the thermal pot that keeps it warm and once you want to heat it up, you won’t have to start the heating process all over; simply turn up the heat for a few short minutes.
Here’s what others have said about their experiences with this coffee maker
The pros and cons
- Auto on/off feature means no waiting around for the water to heat
- You can customize your favorite cup size of drinks
- Energy-saving as you can set it to the auto off mode and the container still keeps the water warm for some time
- Sleek design (a removable drip tray that allows for easy cleanup and the use of travel mugs, and dishwasher-safe parts (the K-cup holder and funnel)
- It comes with 1 year warranty and it has been reported that their customer service is exceptionally helpful
- It’s a bit pricey for a machine that’s solely for making drinks. But then again, if you think about how much you spend on buying coffee elsewhere, it’s probably worth the money
- People seem to have some problems with the water withdrawal system that either it doesn’t pump out any water resulting in no coffee being brewed, or that it pumps out too much leaving the coffee tasteless. I haven’t experienced this but have talked to other consumers who have said that once you clean the machine as instructed in the manual, the pump works just fine!
Where can you get the Keurig B70 Coffee maker cheap?
I was looking around online and also at the local stores, and the place that offers the best price is Amazon.com where you can find the Keurig B70 at the prices from 150USD – 180USD depending on the sellers. Most sellers offer free shipping with your purchase.