Parmesan bowls filled with tart, sweet and salty! The recipe is calculated for four people.
- Completion of: 45 minutes
- Parmesan Bowls
- 2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- avocado and mango salsa with Parma ham
- 2 pcs avocado into small pieces
- 150 g of frozen mango
- 0.5 pc cucumber, peeled, cut and seeded
- 1 st red onion, finely cut
- 3 pieces scallions into thin rings
- 0.5 pc green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 pc lime, finely grated peel and juice
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- 200 g Parma ham, crispy
- The recipe is from the TV show and this one is among the recipes composed by amateur chefs. Recept.nu provides the source to this.
How to make it
- First Parmesan Bowls
- Heat a non stick frying pan over medium heat, add about 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese in the pan and let melt.
- When it is golden then turn the cheese into the pan, gently hold the cheese and place over a glass. The cheese hardens quickly, thus forming with parmesan bowl of the glass.
- Repeat the procedure until you have the desired number of bowls.
- Avocado and mango sauce with prosciutto
- Share parma ham into small pieces and place onto a baking sheet in oven for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Mix the remaining ingredients into a salsa, and then fill the bowls with parmesan salsa layered with prosciutto.