Aioli Potatoes. Cooked new potatoes or deli potato mixed with aioli is garlicmayonnaise. Potatoes and gravy accessories in one. A kind of potato salad that is suitable for grilled meat, chicken, fish, vegetables, etc..
Ingredients for Potato Aioli:
Servings: 4 aioli potatoes
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Ready in: 30 min
- 20-24 pieces of fresh potatoes or gourmet potatoes, about 7-8 small fresh potatoes per serving or 4-5 larger
- 4 spring onions or 100 g green beans
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons matyoghurt
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
How are you cooking Aioli Potatoes:
- Wash, trim and divide the potatoes. Share larger potatoes in half. Less can be cookedwhole.
- Boil the soft for about 20 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic into a bowl and mix with mayonnaise and matyoghurt.
- Clean and cut the ugly leaves of vårlökarnas blast. Cut it about 10 cm up from the onion.Save and shred foliage. Vårlökarna you can boil in water for 5 minutes and serve as an accessory.
- Boil the tops of the potatoes the last 5 minutes.
- Do you use green beans so clear them and divide them into 3 cm pieces. Cook thebeans with potatoes the last five minutes.
- Drain and let potatoes cool slightly.
- Mix the potatoes (with spring onions or beans), garlic mayonnaise to potato salad in a bowl and serve lukewarm. It can also be cooled and stored in the fridge and served cold.