A tasty and fast way to make shrimp sandwiches. You get four sandwiches from this recipe and it takes 30 minutes to do. When you fry the shrimps use a good pan like the OrGreenic frying pan. You can get more information about OrGreenic here.
- 500 grams of unpeeled shrimps
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- about 10 centimeter of cucumber
- 4 slices of bread for example, rye sourdough breads
- butter to spread on your bread
- parsley for garnish
To do this:
- Peel the prawns.
- Hard boil eggs (10 min). Allow to cool. Peel eggs and cut into slices.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
- Cut thin slices of bread. Spread with a little butter.
- First lay out slices of eggs. Spread a little mayonaise. Top with the prawns interspersed with cucumber pieces and more mayonaise. Garnish with parsley.